Milestone Internet Marketing

www.milestoneinternet.com
  www.milestoneinternet.com
There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

Cutting edge technology, fast pace and tons of learning opportunities,

Current Employee - Various  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
Current Employee - Various in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having worked for a few different tech companies in various positions, I have to say the laser focus of the owners and upper management really make this place special. Yes, there are long hours, yes there are some issues with difficult customers and glitches in the products, but it is not outside the norm for a growing company. For the most part, the customers love the products, and continue to invest in the new stuff Milestone creates. For this hospitality market, the learning opportunities are pretty amazing.

Cons

Long hours sometimes, growth creates a little chaos, some managers and staff are overworked, but who isn't these days? The negative reviews of others, i think, are really outside the norm...some good points, but it is not a crazy place to avoid by any means.

More vacation time, looser work hours [from home? maybe], please?

52 Other Employee Reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing (View Most Recent)

Great to be around so many talented people. You can learn a lot from this financially successful business

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, very motivated and challenging environment. Things move at a fast pace and you learn a lot, quickly.

Relatively flat organization, employees are encouraged and empowered to take initiatives, company is full of wonderful people and ideas.

Personally, I was able to work on a lot of things I wanted to do, and was encouraged to pursue my goals. Being able to experiment with different strategies in my job is the reason why I continue to work with the company.

Cons

Could use more recreational events and activities, such as joining coordinated sports leagues.

Too many clients

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training and experience gained, a little too great. The knowledge that will be imparted to you at an entry level is great, you will come out of this job being an SEO expert.

Cons

The workload is way too much. The amount of accounts that must be juggled in a given week is ridiculous.

There are newer employer reviews for Milestone Internet Marketing

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!