Milestone Internet Marketing
www.milestoneinternet.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Cutting edge technology, fast pace and tons of learning opportunities,

Various (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHaving worked for a few different tech companies in various positions, I have to say the laser focus of the owners and upper management really make this place special. Yes, there are long hours, yes there are some issues with difficult customers and glitches in the products, but it is not outside the norm for a growing company. For the most part, the customers love the products, and continue to invest in the new stuff Milestone creates. For this hospitality market, the learning opportunities are pretty amazing.

ConsLong hours sometimes, growth creates a little chaos, some managers and staff are overworked, but who isn't these days? The negative reviews of others, i think, are really outside the norm...some good points, but it is not a crazy place to avoid by any means.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore vacation time, looser work hours [from home? maybe], please?

Too many clients

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great training and experience gained, a little too great. The knowledge that will be imparted to you… Cons: The workload is way too much. The amount of accounts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great company - but great coworkers

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I worked at Milestone Internet Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: The other account managers are very nice and friendly. These guys are… Cons: * Upper Management is very strict with their Account Managers. * You will be expected to always keep office hours, don't think about skipping… Advice to Senior Management: It would help with turnover if you built a less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Milestone Internet Marketing.

Worked for Milestone Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Milestone Internet Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Milestone Internet Marketing CEO Anil Aggarwal. All reviews posted anonymously by Milestone Internet Marketing employees.