Minted
www.minted.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

creative, innovative company that's going places

San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Minted full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is the happiest I've been at a company in a long time. It's a very creative environment - both inside the company and in the artist community that Minted supports. The business model is cool and innovative. People inside the company are smart and friendly.

It's a feel-good job. Minted is part of its customers' happiest moments: weddings, births, holidays, birthdays. Minted is also a creative training ground and business opportunity for independent artists who compete in Minted's competitions.

Employees are challenged to wear many hats and adjust quickly. The business seems to be growing well and the company is hiring.

ConsHoliday season is crazy at Minted, just like it is at most retailers. The other 3/4 of the year are pretty balanced.

If only hope were a viable business strategy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Minted full-time

Pros: - CEO is very forthcoming with financial information, and has a strong commitment to sharing information - Management team is full of all-star e-commerce and… Cons: - can't keep executives team members in the largest department (3 VPs have quit in 3 years, each after working for less than a year) -… Advice to Senior Management: Remember whose backs this company was built on, and treat them with grace and respect. Making people an afterthought has them divest, and that will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Uhmm...it pays

Design Associate (Temp) (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Minted as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Cool company and great product. If you are young and enjoy design and don't mind doing… Cons: Job gets really boring as you will be doing the same thing for the next few months. There isn't any room for advancement as… Advice to Senior Management: Inform your seasonal workers about the schedule prior to hiring… More

There are newer reviews on Minted.

Worked for Minted? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minted reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Minted CEO Mariam Naficy. All reviews posted anonymously by Minted employees.