Modern Woodmen

www.modern-woodmen.org

Opportunity of a life time

FIN (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE (US)

ProsModern Woodmen rewards good, honest, intelligent effort. I was tired of working for organizations who took advantage of the value that I brought to their business. With Modern Woodmen, I have a great opportunity to better my community, help my clients, and be paid what I am worth. In addition, Modern Woodmen has given me all the tools and training that I need to run a successful business. Having been exposed to several advisors in other regions and the staff at the Home Office, Modern Woodmen is truly an organization that lives up to the high character I expect out of an employer.

ConsGood, honest, intelligent effort is hard to identify. It is a fact that this career path is not for everyone. Within the first few months, our advisors are personally challenged. How one responds to that challenge says a lot about an individual. Unfortunately, the only way to find out is to take that first step.

Advice to Senior ManagementWho you attract is not determined by what you want, but determined by who you are. Continue to lead with integrity, character, and energy.

Best organization to work for

Financial Representative (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen full-time

Pros: Great benefits. Great to build relationships with clients and co-workers. Success falls on one's own shoulders. No one can cap my income. Gave me the… Cons: Hard to get started. You have to use own money for… Advice to Senior Management: Be quicker on new technology. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company for a retired person or a used car salesman.

Financial Representative (Former Employee) Conway, AR (US)

I worked at Modern Woodmen as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: You are rewarded for success. Cons: The older experienced representatives farm young talent to grow the business and… Advice to Senior Management: Give new employees a stable work environment. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!