Modern Woodmen
www.modern-woodmen.org Rock Island, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

a place were self motivated people excel.

Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Prosset own schedule, great income potential, a lot of motivators provided by the company, great training and assistance from co-workers and management.

ConsLong nights, hard to get time off, and missing out on family time very frequently. Looking forward to establishing my buisness so I can enjoy myself a but more. Starting out is difficult but rewarding.

Awesome opportunity to help others.

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros: Great Fraternal Organization with benefits to help members prepare for financial security if they live,… Cons: Difficult to budget for a new agent as you learn to… Advice to Senior Management: If there were anything I would do different, it would be to put more emphasis on building character of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good pay but poor training.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Modern Woodmen

Pros: Good compensation when a sale was complete. Good benefits package once probationary period is up,… Cons: Extremely slow to ever recieve first pay check (I went about 3 months), management is often involved in their own… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modern Woodmen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Modern Woodmen CEO W. Kenny Massey. All reviews posted anonymously by Modern Woodmen employees.