Money Management International

www.moneymanagement.org
  www.moneymanagement.org
There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International

Fulfilling work with passionate people

I have been working at Money Management International full-time

Pros

Working at MMI is fulfilling because I am helping people on a daily basis. There are opportunities for advancement and recognition. Management encourages personal and professional growth, with the ability to contribute to other areas of the organization that you may be interested in even if it doesn't fit in your job description. A lot of employees have been at MMI forever. Plus, the benefits are decent for a nonprofit.

Cons

Pay isn't very high, but it is a nonprofit. No consistency in management styles across the organization. The website is always broken and clients complain about it alot

Listent to counselors more. Fix the website.

59 Other Employee Reviews for Money Management International (View Most Recent)

Caring Organization!

Current Employee - Communications Manager  in  Sugar Land, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Communications Manager in Sugar Land, TX (US)

I have been working at Money Management International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been a loyal employee for so long because I really believe that the organization cares for their staff and make every effort to support their career goals. Not only do they care for their employees, but they also care for the customers. They stand behind their culture initiative of creating a work environment that embodies a culture of excellence and caring and the mission of improving lives through financial education.

Cons

The only area that I would consider subpar would be compensation, but even that is somewhat expected when working in the nonprofit sector. The joys that result from working in such a caring capacity balances out the loss in compensation.

Improve consistency among departments. I imagine different employees would rate the organization overall differently depending on the department. My advice would be to look for differences in perception and try to create balance wherever possible.

Rewarding Place to Work

Current Employee - Certified Counselor  in  Tupelo, MS (US)
    Current Employee - Certified Counselor in Tupelo, MS (US)

Pros

At MMI we have the opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives. Financial problems cause divorce, abuse and suicide to mention a few. We are able to assist consumers of all ages with the variety of products that we offier, plus the Group Education Programs offered to the local communities.

Cons

The fact that there are times when the answers for the consumer are not what they want to hear. Having to deliver an honest, if hard to handle, solution.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International

Worked for Money Management International? Contribute to the Community!