proud to be in Monsanto team

Current Employee - Seed Supply Field Supervisor  in  Bucureşti, Vaslui (Romania)
Current Employee - Seed Supply Field Supervisor in Bucureşti, Vaslui (Romania)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

prestige, innovation, safety, recognition, competitive

Cons

less time for myself and few bucks in my pocket

the best investment in company it's in people

Other Reviews for Monsanto Company

Monsanto is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Legal Systems Coordinator  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Legal Systems Coordinator in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

It is a great place to work because everyone is involved in what happens with the company. Our leadership team really cares about all employees and promotes from within most of the time. They support safety at work and at home and we have qualified for a VPP Star! Their incentive program and benefits are wonderful! All contributions to charities are matched by the Monsanto Fund, which helps communities around the world. Monsanto is trying to feed the world by providing the tools necessary for the farmers to produce more, conserve more and use less. I love it and would not want to work anywhere else!

Cons

Parking is not the greatest.

They are doing a great job!

A good place to work

Current Employee - Scientist  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Scientist in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Good career development, greet culture and good pay. Everyone has good opportunity to make great contribution to the business if you know what you do. Good training and career advancement. Benefit is great! Team oriented, but also individual driven. Company encourage good willing and capable people to grow with the business. Transparent in most of the time and have opportunity to review management. Good recognition system with many awards and prizes. Focus on working environment safety to assure long term employee health. Senior leadership team have good modes to drive the business to the right direction. Fair and treat people with respect. Industrial leaders in technology.

Cons

Quick changing environment. Business usually affect by government policy and social activities.

Resource management and workforce balance

There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company.

Worked for Monsanto Company? Contribute to the Community!