There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company

Great place to work!!! I feel so proud working at Monsanto.

Current Employee - Human Resources Representative  in  Morges (Switzerland)
Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Morges (Switzerland)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Monsanto offers great opportunities for development. Since I joined the Company I think I have developed a lot my strengths: Monsanto really believes in the concept of talent!

Cons

Monsanto is extremely dynamic and its growing so faster. problem is that sometimes employees are not prepared to face changes and assume quickly new and unexpected opportunities for development which sometimes are out of their are of comfort. Employees in Monsanto should be so agil to adapt to changes.

Provide with more feedback and coaching to their team members: It is through people managers the way to strength even more the Company.

398 Other Employee Reviews for Monsanto Company (View Most Recent)

A great place to work

Current Employee - Scientist  in  Davis, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Scientist in Davis, CA (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

The science is extremely interesting and to be able to impact what people eat and the way agriculture is being done is cutting edge and exciting. The people are great and the work environment one of cooperation. It is probably the nicest thing to come to to work. I also like the fact that I was able to take a little over 4 months off for maternity leave and I have a fairly flexible schedule. I definitely work more than 40 hrs each week but I am able to do some work from home, which helps with balancing out life/work.

Cons

Because our projects are in agriculture we have no control over weather issues...that can impact how our projects perform in the field...and ultimately how a project is rated during a review....

Keep the communication open. The last couple of years have been really great.

Monsanto provides growth and learning opportunities.

Current Employee - Supply Chain  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Supply Chain in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

people are great, opportunities are endless, management is supportive of ideas

Cons

a lot of work! a lot of hours!

Understand how the company spends money.

There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company

Worked for Monsanto Company? Contribute to the Community!