There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company

Great place to work!!! I feel so proud working at Monsanto.

Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Morges (Switzerland)
Current Employee - Human Resources Representative in Morges (Switzerland)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Monsanto offers great opportunities for development. Since I joined the Company I think I have developed a lot my strengths: Monsanto really believes in the concept of talent!

Cons

Monsanto is extremely dynamic and its growing so faster. problem is that sometimes employees are not prepared to face changes and assume quickly new and unexpected opportunities for development which sometimes are out of their are of comfort. Employees in Monsanto should be so agil to adapt to changes.

Provide with more feedback and coaching to their team members: It is through people managers the way to strength even more the Company.

423 Other Employee Reviews for Monsanto Company (View Most Recent)

n/a

Current Employee - IT Manager
    Current Employee - IT Manager

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

astronomical growth of company - great opportunties

Cons

Top Heavy - many ready to retire

n/a

Monsanto - one of the best places to work in St. Louis.

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Creve Coeur, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Creve Coeur, MO (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Monsanto is a great place to work. It is a casual environment. The employee benefits are wonderful. Vacation and paid-time off and company holidays are generous - Monsanto is closed between Christmas and New Year's Day. There is a cafeteria and fitness center at the St. Louis site. There is a great wellness incentive program in place...Turnover is low and most employees enjoy working here...It is a great time to work for Monsanto. The company is growing and there are lots of opportunities available...The company believes strongly in promoting from within so there are many opportunities to move around the company and grow your skills.

Cons

There are lots of meetings at Monsanto. Sometimes it's hard to complete your work because you could be in meetings all day.

It is great to work for a company where Senior Managment listens to employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company