Morgan Hunt
www.morganhunt.com London, United Kingdom 1 to 5 Employees

An enjoyable place to work, your colleagues and management really made the difference. Supportive and collabrative.

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Morgan Hunt

ProsGreat training provided, solid opportunities to everyone even if new to recruitment.
Good working environment based in lovely offices in Central London.

ConsSubject to long hours but this is true in any recruitment environment; however you are not expected to take work home in the evenings or weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts important to listen and know your employees; be aware of their motivations and what makes them tick - will allow you to bring the best potential out of them.

Unfriendly, minimal training and long hours. Avoid

Researcher (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Morgan Hunt full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a job which if you are a recent grad is something. However there… Cons: Long hours at least 8-6 every day. Bad pay £22 Minimal training. Always told that one can start building your own desk but this never actually happens. Senior management… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your junior employees. Broaden your client base… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Morgan Hunt.

Worked for Morgan Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Hunt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Hunt CEO Jack Buttars. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Hunt employees.