Motorola Solutions
www.motorolasolutions.com Schaumburg, IL 5000+ Employees

It is great working in Motorola Solutions. Employee friendly company.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

ProsHighly ethical work culture which is deomonstrated by higher management. Reward for performace is see everywhere.Flexi work hour allows for a better work life balance.

ConsWork on legacy technology. Hierarical work culture which does not promote extra-orinary talents to move up management ladder. Too much focus on grade based work assignments.

Advice to Senior ManagementVision has to improve, think in advance and tie products to market demand and customer's interest.

A company with a great potential and great people which is sadly not going anywhere

Technical Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get to pursue research if you want to. Cons: Management is pretty misguided on what they want to achieve. They are sitting on… Advice to Senior Management: I know iridium was a failure but it is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Lead Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore

I have been working at Motorola Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: work life balance is good Cons: Middle management is not good. More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Solutions.

Worked for Motorola Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Motorola Solutions – Why Work for Us?

For more than 80 years, Motorola has helped the world be its best. From introducing one of the first commercially successful car radios that delivered vital news right to us no matter how far from home, to developing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Solutions CEO Gregory Q. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Solutions employees.