Multi-Color Corporation

www.multicolorcorp.com
  www.multicolorcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Multi-Color Corporation

Dozens of quality people left in 2012. Corporate culture needs to be addressed.

I worked at Multi-Color Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Several excellent production plants with good quality.

Cons

Company culture is very negative, innefective management by fear

Lead by example

11 Other Employee Reviews for Multi-Color Corporation (View Most Recent)

Unorganized Chaos

Former Employee - Customer Account Representative  in  York, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Account Representative in York, PA (US)

I worked at Multi-Color Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues are friendly and treat each other like family.
    There are good employees who are dedicated and willing to go above and beyond.

Cons

Unorganized procedures and policies make for internal chaos.
    Most of the smaller customers are pushed aside to make room for the bigger customers.

Communication to staff on key changes and upcoming improvements will help boost morale and trust with management.

Used to be a great place to work but has gone to the dogs fast

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsburg, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsburg, IN (US)

I have been working at Multi-Color Corporation

Pros

The people are great to work with

Cons

Salary and benefits are not good. New management took away bonuses that greatly affected our yearly pay. They did give us a raise but also raised cost of benefits and almost doubled the health insurance deductibles. I used to love this company now I cant wait for a chance to get out of here. They are becoming a terrible place to work, the management here in the Scottsburg plant are good to work for but Nigel is not. He is only interested in buying up all the companies he can and keeping pay and benefits at rock bottom in order to keep expanding. He will find out you get what you pay for. We can hardly find anyone who wants to work here anymore and finding good people to work here is almost impossible. They stay till they find something better and move on. When Frank was here we knew we were appreciated, we received bonuses, decent pay, good benefits and he visited now ant then to meet with us to let us know what was going on. We don't even know what Nigel looks like. He has bought companies, shut down companies, taken away bonuses, increased cost of benefits, increased insurance deductibles and kept pay at rock bottom here. But all this came at a price. The morale in this plant is not like it used to be. People put in their hours and go home, they don't go the extra mile like they used to.

Practice what you preach, you say your employees are your greatest asset, then act like it. We need to be able to provide for our families too but you are making it harder every day. We have made the company what it is today, we have done our fair share don't you think we deserve to be compensated for that.

There are newer employer reviews for Multi-Color Corporation

Worked for Multi-Color Corporation? Contribute to the Community!