NCH
www.nch.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Overall it was good up until the point of my position being suddenly eliminated on a Tuesday

Network Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Macon, GA (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMany divisions of different products with varying IT needs and requirements helped to provide exposure to a broad range of technology. Company upgraded entire infrastructure during my employment which allowed a good look at how things get done at all levels in that dept.

ConsUnless you are willing to relocate to TX in the United States, upper level IT jobs are not there as all North American support is generally done out of HQ in Irving.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you acquire a company with competent personnel, macromanagement can be just as bad as micromanagement. An effort should be made to bring those people on as part of the team if they are kept through the acquisition process.

A small chemical company with narrow minded leadership.

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The company is persistent. Old fashioned. Located next to Las… Cons: Cheap, Top Heavy in Management, Abuse of employees goes overlooked by HR, infrastructure is pitiful. Raises and salaries remain stagnant.… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the staff by embracing them as the company family. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company but Low Pay for Non-Managers

Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, great benefits, employee oriented company. Cons: Limited growth opportunities. Below average pay. Advice to Senior Management: Look for qualified employees within the current ranks to fill needs. Many employees have much more experience and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NCH CEO Irvin L. Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees.