NIKE
www.nikeinc.com Beaverton, OR 5000+ Employees

fun company, frustrating at times

Manager (Current Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSo Much Fun! Feel young at heart working there. Some fun events and opportunities, and creativity is rewarded.

Consonce you are in a role it is easy to feel pigeonholed. You must spend a lot of time networking and selling yourself. Sometimes we have meetings on meetings on meetings...with not a lot of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your internal employees and facilitate communication among work groups - many are doing the same work or not sharing great ideas. Great vision, just increase communication.

Absolutely amazing

Nike Athlete (Current Employee)
Loveland, CO (US)

I have been working at NIKE part-time for less than a year

Pros: Treat employees really well Fun environment Wonderful learning experience Chance to move up… Cons: Patience on moving up in the company Advice to Senior Management: Hire people with more enthusiasm Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Colaborative on the Director Level

Director of Strategy (Current Employee)

I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: creative ideas taken into consideration with experience behind you. Cons: Recruiting process is a bust. You have to know someone… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the hiring and recruiting process. Nike is missing out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NIKE.

Worked for NIKE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NIKE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NIKE CEO Mark G. Parker. All reviews posted anonymously by NIKE employees.