NTT

www.ntt.co.jp

Great place for a 2-year postdoc

Postdoctoral Research Associate (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place for state-of-the-art research, rich research fields, friendly work environment among colleagues, lots of opportunities for publication/presentation/forum etc., flexible work time, collaboration with other research labs within NTT is possible.

ConsAs a foreigner, you may feel the limitation on your career growth opportunity. Communication in English was not very effective. It turned out that I found it easier to work on my Japanese instead of communicate with people in English. If you consider a full-time position, fluent Japanese is a must.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open-mined to foreign researchers. Say things earlier and more explicitly if you want to correct things or change directions.

Initially good but getting boring

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at NTT

Pros: - Aggressive and well-placed for the DC market Cons: - sometimes long working hour - Major cut in resources after… Advice to Senior Management: - More open to open subsidiary More

not the best

I have been working at NTT

Pros: good place to learn stuff if you hit the right… Cons: upper management is near the bottom Advice to Senior Management: I cant understand why NTT MSC keeps dead wood. More
There are newer reviews on NTT.

Worked for NTT? Contribute to the Community!