Napco Security
www.napcosecurity.com Amityville, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Napco is ok to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Napco Security

ProsGood company to work for, very stable and has been around for years. Advanced security in a field that sometimes has problems.

ConsShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. There are a lot of competitors in this market.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. Could have better benifits and vacation for loyal employees.

Great Products, Questionable strategy

Amityville, NY (US)

I have been working at Napco Security

Pros: The products are superior to others within the same catagory. Customer base… Cons: Management does not respect the employee base. Their strategy of how they… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time educating the end users and dealers, less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mixed feelings

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Napco Security

Pros: Excellent products, loyal customers who have been with the company… Cons: Overly focused on a large number of appointments which leads… More

There are newer reviews on Napco Security.

Worked for Napco Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Napco Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Napco Security CEO Richard L. Soloway. All reviews posted anonymously by Napco Security employees.