Nationwide Building Society
www.nationwide.co.uk Swindon, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A very good place to work

PMO Analyst (Current Employee)
Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Prosgood location and working environment, lots hapening, friendly people and good network of contacts. I am working as a contractor on a large programme.

ConsThe office is out of town so more difficult to do general day to dat activities. Parking on site can be an absolute nightmare

Advice to Senior ManagementI do not think this is an appropriate question to answer here

Great place to gain some financial experience and get your professional qualification as there are no long hours

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nationwide Building Society

Pros: Opportunity for learning and development; friendly working environment; great work… Cons: un-transparent of salary and promotion; unsatisfactory basic salary compares to… Advice to Senior Management: be more transparent on reward and promotion. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very freindly enviroment to work

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros: Very freindly enviroment, fexible working hours and clever people. Nice… Cons: the location off the offices are in swindon and the… More

There are newer reviews on Nationwide Building Society.

Worked for Nationwide Building Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationwide Building Society reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nationwide Building Society CEO Graham Beale. All reviews posted anonymously by Nationwide Building Society employees.