New World IT Solutions
Kottayam, India 1 to 5 Employees

Fabulous experience minus the long hours

Sales Director (Current Employee)
Kottayam

I have been working at New World IT Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBest in class pay and bonuses. Flexible work hours and option to work from home office. There are currently branches in Kottayam, Bangalore and Cochin. This helps the management of deliveries to most of the Kerala Regions. Another plus is the option for educating the customer about how the product is best for them, given as default.

ConsLong hours you need to put in weekly take away from time spend with family. Although i still haven't received any complaints from any of our clients till now, the company currently don't support delivery to Rajasthan, Gujarat and Punjab thus loosing out on orders worth millions of rupees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease recruit more employees and open new branches since the demand is greater than what the current employees can handle. The professional management needn't be so strict as to impose sales predictions and targets for such a low profile company.

Great flexibility, ahead of their time in virtual working arrangement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at New World IT Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Close knit, supportive team, fast paced work environment Cons: limited opportunities for growth, small company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of Potential for Risk ....All MINE

Field Engineer I (Former Employee)
West Warwick, RI (US)

I worked at New World IT Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros: Work from Home ...Opportunity to get certified as a Dell… Cons: While I never actually started working for them ... their No Hour up to 30 hour Guarantee....extremely vague as to expectations and to weekly… Advice to Senior Management: As an experienced Tech of over 20 years, your Part Time Field Service role which was… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on New World IT Solutions.

Worked for New World IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New World IT Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by New World IT Solutions employees.