Newton

Current Employee - Consultant in Oxford, England (UK)
Current Employee - Consultant in Oxford, England (UK)

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenge, development, responsibility, career prospects

Cons

Hard work but weekends off, away during the week

reviews filtered by

Amazing culture and non-hierarchical structure

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time

Pros

If you want to work somewhere that actively encourages its staff to be engaged, contribute and be part of something really exciting then this is it. Everyone is really friendly and supportive, I've not met a single person that I haven't liked, everyone is approachable and down to earth throughout the entire company including the board of directors. The culture is great and the company works hard to keep everyone engaged, involved and rewarded.

Cons

It can be hard work and long hours with a lot of travel. But we do have a total ban on weekend work so don't get sucked into work at weekends.

Advice to Management

Make sure the culture, development opportunities and training does not suffer as we continue to grow.

2. The ultimate personal development experience

Current Employee - Associate Director
    Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Newton Europe full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Being part of a rapidly growing consultancy is an amazing experience - over the past few years I have learnt a huge amount from the clients I have worked with as well as Newton's own evolution. I have always being positively stretched in the roles I have been asked to take on, challenged hard and supported as needed. Combining that with the variety of clients I have worked with across a whole range of sectors means I struggle to imagine another career where I could have developed as quickly.

Cons

Being part of Newton is addictive meaning you tend to fill more of your life with it! Many of my best 'extra-curricular' experiences have been shared with Newton people, to the extent that a whole bunch of them came to my wedding! However it is not for the feint hearted - to get the most out of it you need to really throw yourself into it and clearly this won't be suitable for everybody.

Advice to Management

So far it has been an exciting and engaging experience! As long as Newton keep aiming to have fun and be different I'm sure the next few years will be more of the same.