Nissan
www.nissan-global.com Yokohama, Japan 5000+ Employees

Learning experience EQUALS Sacrificing personal life.

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Farmington Hills, MI (US)

I worked at Nissan

ProsGreat learning experience. Everyone is very helpful and a lot of work is required, which in turn makes a great learning experience for any new engineers that are beginning their career in the automotive industry and any other industry.

ConsOne of benefits of working a lot is obtaining a lot of informaiton and experience, but at the same time, an engineer will be working a lot of hours to complete assignments. In turn, an engineer will have to sacrifice some of his/her personal time for work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is great direction and a great business structure. The open door/flat business heirarchy is beneficial in implementing changes. Be more aware of hours being worked by engineers to complete projects/jobs because there are a lot of hours being worked because some managers require them.

nice work place

Technician (Former Employee)
Chennai

I worked at Nissan full-time for more than a year

Pros: workplace and co workers experience trainees Cons: no bonus increment is low and special holidays Advice to Senior Management: try to learn employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not a good one

Chennai

I have been working at Nissan full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay is good free meals free transportation Cons: Long working hours Not employee friendly no work life balance No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Nissan.

Worked for Nissan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nissan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn. All reviews posted anonymously by Nissan employees.