Noble Corporation

www.noblecorp.com

Who would like to be a good fellow for the BLUE AND YELLOW?

Barge Engineer (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsThe time off is the key for me. I work a 14 day on and have 14 days off a month. This gives me plenty of time to do the things I want and to plan things in the future. I also get to spend quality time with my family.
The benefits are great. I have not had one problem with my insurance and the 401K plan is really wonderful. You can put 1% to 50% of your check in up to the amount the IRS allows every year, you are vested as soon as you start and do not have to wait 5 years, and for the first 5 years the company matches you 70 cents on the dollar up to 6%, after that dollar for dollar up to 6%.

ConsWe are constantly going to schools to renew licenses or learning up on new programs that have been put into place. The only time we have to do this is on our off time which takes time away from your family.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the retention bonuses, I believe ALL supervisors and the skilled position personnel should receive one. The way I see it, all your skilled positions had to do some kind of formal training to get in the position they are in today so they should be compensated.

Good

Safety and Training Specialist (Former Employee) Anchorage, AK (US)

I worked at Noble Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company doesn't lay off when others do, pay is very… Cons: Family culture needs to be brought back, company picnic has… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the basics, keep a pulse on whats going on at the main office in Sugarland, start… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

discrimination

Floorhand (Current Employee)

I have been working at Noble Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: pay and benefits are good, rotation are good 21/21 for… Cons: does not enforce the Code of conduct policy, racist remarks are the normal acceptable behavior, do not complain about being discriminated, you will be terminated,… Advice to Senior Management: Enforce your code of conduct policy, even though it is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Noble Corporation.

Worked for Noble Corporation? Contribute to the Community!