Nokia - QT Development Frameworks
www.trolltech.com Oslo, Norway 150 to 499 Employees

Great environment if project being developed can survive

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Nokia - QT Development Frameworks full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat group of people and local office had lots of benifits such as lunch provided in canteen

Consa purely engineering company with no associate sales department means a rough time if "sponsored" project being worked does not survive

Advice to Senior ManagementGood quality work gets done if the business basics are sorted ie what to work on and how is it paid for and work required is well communicated to staff. Be carefull before commiting to large project in the latest fad such as Mobile Software Development. Such projects come with a high risk profile and lead times between R&D expense verses sales income can be problematic.

Hang on, its a wild ride

I have been working at Nokia - QT Development Frameworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Brilliant devs, technology and market value Cons: lack of business vision execution Advice to Senior Management: go public. get aligned. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Nokia - QT Development Frameworks

Pros: Flat, unbureaucratic culture Great people! Site has good energy Cons: Job advancement opportunities are lacking at this site. More

There are newer reviews on Nokia - QT Development Frameworks.

Worked for Nokia - QT Development Frameworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nokia - QT Development Frameworks reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Nokia - QT Development Frameworks employees.