Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com

Recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsTremendous amount of time and money put into personal development and training. Has one of the best internship programs developed for the financial services industry.

ConsHard recruiting environment-hard to attract good candidates, expect you to refer people to the career or rely on reps to refer you candidate and that doesn't happen easily.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so discriminatory when it comes to hiring recruiters. By far, the vast majority of recruiters are young, attractive women and their is a clear bias by management to keep it this way.

Uncomfortable

Intern (Current Employee) Spokane, WA (US)

I have been working at Northwestern Mutual as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of college educated people Potential to make good money Office was… Cons: where do I begin? 1. No pay unless you sell, Sell, SELL! (mostly to friends and family) 2. Management is offense, sexist, potentially racist, no diversity (At… Advice to Senior Management: Exactly how old are most of your employees? when I attended the last annual meeting I was astonished to see that most of the employees… More

Just an awful place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Northwestern Mutual

Pros: No pros, except that the company as a whole is good. Northwestern is an… Cons: Awful management. Awful structure. Just terrible teamwork. They do not want you to succeed and the level of turnover is awful. people are in and… More
There are newer reviews on Northwestern Mutual.

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!