OMNOVA Solutions
www.omnova.com Fairlawn, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

OMNOVA Solutions Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions

ProsOMNOVA Solutions would bring in some good employees who were competent to work with. Their employee training program is average. Management watch dollars like a hawk.

ConsThe company has a "Big Brother" mentality. They believe that whatever any V.P or managing director says must be the gospel. There is no challenging of edicts coming from top management down. To do so means unemployment for the one who does.

Company is in a state of flux all the time with staffing levels. They sometimes hire when they simply need to use who they have, then are forced to do draconian cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many chiefs and not enough workers, especially in the IT and maufacturing sectors. Bring in new blood. Reliance on old employees will stalemate company. Share more bonuses with employees.

It is great atmosphere here in omnova solutuons.

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee)
Ankleshwar

I have been working at OMNOVA Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: In OMNOVA solutions friendly employees and career development is… Cons: there is no downsides in omniva solutions Advice to Senior Management: keep it up.... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Another let down

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions for more than 10 years

Pros: travel, plant staff, Customer Service Cons: Management, New Management, Lack of Management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OMNOVA Solutions.

Worked for OMNOVA Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OMNOVA Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OMNOVA Solutions CEO Kevin M. McMullen. All reviews posted anonymously by OMNOVA Solutions employees.