Old Navy
3.1 of 5 1,078 reviews
www.oldnavy.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Customer Experience Manager (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I have been working at Old Navy full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company is very into keeping things fun and working with the community.

ConsIf you have a bad management team it can kill moral. My experience with this company over the years is what makes a good store is great management and the right staff. If you are in a store that has a poor management team, upper management will leave you there. The upside is there is a pretty high turnover in managment, so if you don't like what you are getting, stick around and it will change.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and especially your managers. Follow policies that are in place to ensure a strong and positive work environment.

Great company to work for especially if looking for flexible schedule

I have been working at Old Navy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent management at the store where I work. Company has great… Cons: Not enough hours; some weeks only scheduled for 4 hours as the… More

Probably one of the better retailers out there

Old Navy Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Springfield, OH (US)

I worked at Old Navy part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Positive work culture, managers are friendly, met lots of interesting employees my own age from different backgrounds, values diversity.… Cons: HR policies can be stiff, cashiers underperforming at ONC will have reduced hours… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that there is more to retail than opening credit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Old Navy.

Worked for Old Navy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Old Navy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Old Navy CEO Glenn K. Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Old Navy employees.