Opera Solutions

www.operasolutions.com

Loads of potential and talented people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsThe company is positioned on the leading edge of a booming industry, no doubt about it. We are constantly asked to solve incredibly complex questions for some of the best known companies in the world. The work is challenging and changes frequently, like at any successful start-up.

ConsWe need to accelerate the transition from a consulting model to being a repeatable solution company. This is critical to growth and scale. Many of us know this is the correct path, but some people are confused or hesitant about how the changes will affect them. There's a ton of great technology and science being developed, can make prioritization tough at times for a company of this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeed up the transition process. Communicate clearly and frequently. Put some opportunities on the back burner and execute on a few truly great ideas.

Lost in space? No future for the company or it's people.

Senior Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Opera Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nothing. Not anymore. Consulting that never grew up. Cons: CEO is completely lost. His strategy is flawed. Any new and existing investors… Advice to Senior Management: The CEO needs to leave. He is clueless. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart, motivated, excited junior employees...wasted

Senior Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Opera Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People at manager and below levels are great - Smart: top schools, top performers - Personable: normal people you'd… Cons: Employees are Mistreated - Pay is below market, especially for the hours put in - You work 80+ hour weeks, only to be… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that your "resources" are people. Though we claim to be a technology and product firm, everyone knows we have basically no real ground breaking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Opera Solutions.

Worked for Opera Solutions? Contribute to the Community!