Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,759 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Best company with the best people and products

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ (US)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPeople,Products,technology,Business outlook..customer centric. The company is very much focused on the customer requirements and have a strong inclination to satisfy them.

ConsBring the products fast to market.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the fusion apps ..out fast

Vice President

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Oracle is a successful company with a great legacy as well as a bright future. It is a dynamic organization that manages to continue… Cons: Oracle is very sales oriented and sales driven and sometimes this “street fighters mentality” gets in the way of sounds corporate judgment. Survival of… Advice to Senior Management: Consider paying equal attention to retaining as recruiting talent. Oracle is a great place to work and attracting talent is crucial to fuel the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

its good

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: wide access to add in knowledge Cons: not as such - there's no such demerit.... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.