Oracle
3.3 of 5 4,783 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for and grow in

Technical Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFast paced, adaptive and learning organization. Tremendous resources for employees, customers and partners. Incredible ecosystem of products. Amazing depth to the management team.

ConsInternal business processes can get very convoluted. Frequent re-orgs can be tiring but it is an adaptive company adjusting based on market conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay can be improved and performance based comp i.e., bonus is sub par to rest of IT companies of similar size. Please simplify the internal processes. All the approvals and red tape suck the fun out of working here.

Allowing to work from home is nice and covering the cost of high speed internet would be even better.

Associate Consultant job has nice scope

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: good work culture and people Cons: salary not up to the standards More

Good Working Environment

Senior Principal Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging, Cutting Edge technologies, Good Atmosphere Cons: Management Maturity, Limited Growth Prospects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oracle CEO Larry Ellison. All reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees.