Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great company to work for and grow in

Technical Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsFast paced, adaptive and learning organization. Tremendous resources for employees, customers and partners. Incredible ecosystem of products. Amazing depth to the management team.

ConsInternal business processes can get very convoluted. Frequent re-orgs can be tiring but it is an adaptive company adjusting based on market conditions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay can be improved and performance based comp i.e., bonus is sub par to rest of IT companies of similar size. Please simplify the internal processes. All the approvals and red tape suck the fun out of working here.

Allowing to work from home is nice and covering the cost of high speed internet would be even better.

Stable professional environment, not so fast-moving

Solutions Architect (Current Employee) Athens (Greece)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Sales execution, market share, wide area of solutions, big organization,… Cons: Slow moving sometimes, career and salary evolution very difficult. Advice to Senior Management: Embrace change, break some eggs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Part of acquisition - lost vacation and everything turned upside down

I have been working at Oracle full-time

Pros: Ability to work from home is encouraged Cons: Lost vacation days, minimum holidays, 'self-service' is pitiful and gives a user no direction, after… Advice to Senior Management: Don't try to hammer square pegs into a round hole. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!