Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great place depending what you are looking for; Timing and Territory is everything

Technology Sales Representative (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsLed by one of the smartest guys on the planet. Great people in every part of the business. Breadth and depth of application and technology means they are in nearly every account - and therefore have the ability to get C-Level access.

ConsToo many sales people calling on same accounts. Last I counted, it exceeded 16. Confusion and frustration for customers and Oracle Sales Rep alike.
Business practices are rigid and slow (for reps and customers).

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have a well-oiled machine as-is so not sure there is more to share.

oracle ebusiness

I have been working at Oracle

Pros: big scale information technololy firm Cons: we are good enough to have you More

Stressful environment but commission can make it worth it

Account Manager (Current Employee) Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Commission - unlimited with accelerators but tough to hit Extensive sales and IT training People… Cons: Stressful environment - typical in sales, I have been in… Advice to Senior Management: Less Micromanaging, especially for seasons reps Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!