Oshkosh Corporation
www.oshkoshcorporation.com Oshkosh, WI 5000+ Employees

Review Of Oshkosh Truck

Senior Defense Financial Compliance Analyst (Former Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company builds trucks for the military that saves lives. In addition Oshkosh builds fire trucks and snow plows. All of the trucks are the best.

ConsThe company does not have current state of the art business systems. Their accounting, billing, estimating and purchasing systems are weak.

Advice to Senior ManagementPurchase an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP.

Oshkosh Truck

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation

Pros: Benefits, fast track management, cross training Cons: hours, no over time pay for salaried staff, union vs… More

Great Products, Great Opportunities

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation

Pros: I would say that the people are great. Mid-level and senior management almost have all worked their way up from the lower levels, so… Cons: No lunchrooms (there are kitchens), projects often require lots of overtime from all staff, however many people see the project (often for military) as vitally… Advice to Senior Management: Increase communication between departments and divisions, really work on the One-Oshkosh philosophy. When undergoing new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oshkosh Corporation.

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oshkosh Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oshkosh Corporation CEO Charles L. Szews. All reviews posted anonymously by Oshkosh Corporation employees.