Oshkosh Corporation
www.oshkoshcorporation.com Oshkosh, WI 5000+ Employees

I met a lot of good people there, but due to their contract with my staffing agency no chance for a permenant job .

Janitor (Former Employee)
Appleton, WI (US)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than a year

ProsSimply put it was the co-workers , good people & hard workers.

ConsProduct, both incoming and outgoing was priority one, workers were replaceable , on a daily basis if required.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the people working for you the feeling that they mean as much to the company as the products they move, load, and unload . Keeping 98% of the core work force on a permenant yet temporary status fails to foster personal pride in the jobs being performed or to the company they are working for. Lack of health care and benefits due to non permenant employment is also very negative among the work force.

Review Of Oshkosh Truck

Senior Defense Financial Compliance Analyst (Former Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company builds trucks for the military that saves lives. In addition Oshkosh… Cons: The company does not have current state of the art… Advice to Senior Management: Purchase an ERP system such as Oracle or SAP. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Oshkosh Truck

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation

Pros: Benefits, fast track management, cross training Cons: hours, no over time pay for salaried staff, union vs… More

There are newer reviews on Oshkosh Corporation.

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oshkosh Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oshkosh Corporation CEO Charles L. Szews. All reviews posted anonymously by Oshkosh Corporation employees.