Oshkosh Corporation
www.oshkoshcorporation.com Oshkosh, WI 5000+ Employees

current employee

General Assembler (Current Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOverall good place to work minus management..great pay and good benefits.. Met alot of great people who I work with also.

Consclueless management and lack of knowledge on how to properly run departments and not willing to listen to production employees when given advice on something.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to learn to work with production employees alot better.. When given ideas on how to make our jobs easier listen to us and not ignore us and do it your own ways.. Need to put safety and quality first and not always numbers over quality... Do quality over numbers and alot of money would not be wasted doing work over several times to fix an issue.

Enjoyed my time their

Assembler (Former Employee)
Oshkosh, WI (US)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management cares for its employees more then the workers think. Cons: Some of the lower level managers think they are God. Advice to Senior Management: Be more selective in the lower level mamgers that they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I met a lot of good people there, but due to their contract with my staffing agency no chance for a permenant job .

Janitor (Former Employee)
Appleton, WI (US)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Simply put it was the co-workers , good people &… Cons: Product, both incoming and outgoing was priority one, workers… Advice to Senior Management: Give the people working for you the feeling that they mean as much to the company as the products they move, load, and unload… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oshkosh Corporation.

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oshkosh Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oshkosh Corporation CEO Charles L. Szews. All reviews posted anonymously by Oshkosh Corporation employees.