PAREXEL
www.parexel.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Terrible company - Just Say NO

Clinical Trial Specialist II (Former Employee)

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

ProsNone, it was a terrible experiment that I am sorry I tried. The company hired me to do one job, but from day one changed my manager and then demoted me to a lower level job I was way overqualified for. For your sanity, you should never work at Parexel. I am so happy I got away when I got a chance!

ConsEverything. Antiquated clinical research processes, inadequate training, not using employees for the positions they were hired for, created hostile environment between teams and management.

The rating says it all . . .

GMO Manager - OSM (Former Employee)

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

Pros: People/Employees Homebased Equips employees with updated computer equipment Cons: Bus. Development sold business but Clin Ops didn't have a plan in place or didn't execute the plan in a timely manner. Many of the Senior… Advice to Senior Management: STOP taking new business and concentrate on the business you have before you loose their business! The company's dependence on contractors is an indication that the… More

Good Products and Services: Terrible Management

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunity to develop good experience and work with some good… Cons: Line management is non-existent. No guidance, direction or support. Merit increases… Advice to Senior Management: Review and examine the competency of middle line management, particularly at the "Director" level to weed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.