There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

Terrible company - Just Say NO

Former Employee - Clinical Trial Specialist II
Former Employee - Clinical Trial Specialist II

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

Pros

None, it was a terrible experiment that I am sorry I tried. The company hired me to do one job, but from day one changed my manager and then demoted me to a lower level job I was way overqualified for. For your sanity, you should never work at Parexel. I am so happy I got away when I got a chance!

Cons

Everything. Antiquated clinical research processes, inadequate training, not using employees for the positions they were hired for, created hostile environment between teams and management.

314 Other Employee Reviews for PAREXEL (View Most Recent)

The rating says it all . . .

Former Employee - GMO Manager - OSM
    Former Employee - GMO Manager - OSM

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

Pros

People/Employees
    Homebased
    Equips employees with updated computer equipment

Cons

Bus. Development sold business but Clin Ops didn't have a plan in place or didn't execute the plan in a timely manner.
    Many of the Senior Management in Clin Ops only experience is within PAREXEL - little to no industry experience
    Worst case of tunnel vision I've experienced in middle management - very closed minded to new ideas, thoughts and processes
    Salary for managers aren't competitive within the industry and are the same and sometimes lower than the staff they manage
    The two-week training isn't worth the money that is spent bringing in people to attend

STOP taking new business and concentrate on the business you have before you loose their business!
    The company's dependence on contractors is an indication that the company did not plan properly
    Conduct a compensation review of your management team vs your employees
    Revamp the 2 week SBMT training that is conducted - content is horrible! And also considered making it regional training and possibly online training via WebEx.

Good Products and Services: Terrible Management

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity to develop good experience and work with some good people.

Cons

Line management is non-existent. No guidance, direction or support. Merit increases and compensation are poor. Office politics and backstabbing, and in-fighting are common.

Review and examine the competency of middle line management, particularly at the "Director" level to weed out the folks who are not functioning as managers or leaders particularly in the Quality Management area.

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!