PAREXEL
www.parexel.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Terrible company - Just Say NO

Clinical Trial Specialist II (Former Employee)

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

ProsNone, it was a terrible experiment that I am sorry I tried. The company hired me to do one job, but from day one changed my manager and then demoted me to a lower level job I was way overqualified for. For your sanity, you should never work at Parexel. I am so happy I got away when I got a chance!

ConsEverything. Antiquated clinical research processes, inadequate training, not using employees for the positions they were hired for, created hostile environment between teams and management.

From being great to so so

Princiapl Bio Statistician (Current Employee)
Durham, NC (US)

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The heads of global data operations, global statistics, and NA biostatistics are awesome. There are great people in biostats and SAS… Cons: Bunch of I-3 contaminated directors have poisoned the environment. They suck up to their bosses and trashes whoever they can, play politics behind doors, and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire any I-3 refugees, they are all toxic. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Private equity needs to buy this company and fix management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: it was a good place to work. As all companies go through changes with management some… Cons: Management is out for themselves, and workers get screw. No promotions, this way they do not promise anything, and cannot deliver. Business… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up, and see how your line managers have treated current and past workers. For when the tied changes and the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.