PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
  www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

PNC has an excellent, all inclusive culture that promotes growth and success for all team members and clients alike!

Current Employee - Teller Representative in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Teller Representative in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Great benefits, excellent products and services, opportunities for advancement, good pay, very diverse culture, close no later than 7 PM.

Cons

The only con I've encountered is that PNC is not as wide spread in Maryland, where I live.

As PNC grows, maintain the culture, the focus on customer service, and the drive to acheive excellence.

1216 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

At my Branch, it's terrible.

Current Employee - Bank Teller
    Current Employee - Bank Teller

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

It seems like a good company that is generally concerned for its employees. Depending on your managers and coworkers it can be either a great place to work or not.

Cons

Going to HR with issues will get you nowhere. Which branch you work at has everything to do with how happy you will be. My Supervisor & Manager make me ashamed to call them my superior, America's public school system has sorely failed them.

Jim Rohr. At times I've been so upset about my job that I've wanted to write you a letter. On your EIQ survey you ask us many questions I can't give 5's to. Your company is not a leader in technology, my computer takes more than 5 minutes to reboot. My manager refuses to buy us PNC polos but he got a new desk. I've heard that all the managers hired from PNC are good, but all the ones left over from bank conversions are still stuck in their ways and this is true. Open your eyes, clean house and get rid of the terrible managers who aren't truly PNC employees.

Good for a start in banking, but branch level management is inept!

Former Employee - Teller in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Teller in New York, NY (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros

Good start for someone in school

Cons

Management at the branch level was essentially run by incompetent adults or illogical college students.

Emphasis on training branch level management. The tellers are the key not the supervisors!

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group