PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Retail Management (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern for less than a year

Prosemployee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Conssomewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

Great company with good management and excellent job security

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked for National City briefly before PNC acquired it. The integration went very smoothly and… Cons: There is some disorganization lingering after the integration of National City. Technology is a little… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PNC review

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: employees, customers, enagement, services, products Cons: pay, scheduling, benefits, hours, wage More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.