PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Retail Management (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern for less than a year

Prosemployee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Conssomewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

Treasury Management Analyst

Treasury Management Analyst (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great development program. PNC really dedicates a lot of resources… Cons: Some training unnecessary for treasury analyst, such as Credit. More

Short but great experience to learn new things and meet great people

Operations Specialist (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: My coworkers were the best and the employees are as important to the company as the customers are. There… Cons: In my particular department, I was well into my 90 days before my training started. The pay was not sufficient to the job duties that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.