Pacific Capital Bancorp
www.pcbancorp.com Santa Barbara, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Entry Job

Internal Control Coordinator (Current Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Pacific Capital Bancorp

ProsStable Job, If you get in, you'll stay. Its got a cozy atomosphere, with decent componsation for hard work. If you're good at multitasking and initiative, this is your dream job.

ConsIts a small bank in a tough market, Consolidation is a big element of problems. Be prepared to volunteer some Overtime or saturdays during hard times. Though its not negative to not do Overtime, its likely you wont move ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on supporting your hard workers

Fair treatment, but no budget for employee appreciation.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Pacific Capital Bancorp

Pros: Management tries to match your interests and abilities when assigning work. There… Cons: Hinting at promotions is a frequent tactic for soothing and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not Getting any better!

I have been working at Pacific Capital Bancorp

Pros: long term dedicated employees, friendly co-workers Cons: lack of communication, fairness and equity issues, no clear roadmap… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate, value employee growth with opportunties for upper management. don't forget the long term employees that have been with the company thru thick and thin… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Pacific Capital Bancorp.

Worked for Pacific Capital Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Capital Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pacific Capital Bancorp CEO Carl B. Webb. All reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Capital Bancorp employees.