Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com

Great place to work for if you love what you're doing and you work hard.

Network Administrator (Current Employee) Rosemead, CA (US)

ProsNice gym, discounts, plenty of learning opportunities and classes, stock options, 401k, health/dental/vision, team building events, halloween contest, easter celebration, leadership conferences in hawaii, nice coworkers.

ConsAlmost everyone was hired as a temp or contractor at some point. They will evaluate you for a long period of time before they hire you. You have to prove yourself that you're worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful when you say we have a safe and empowering environment. Not everyone on the senior management team are open to take criticism. Stop the micromanaging!

My work experience with Panda Express

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good bonus program,free meal when working ,make your own schedule Cons: Promises made never delivered,nothing is never enough for senior management,poor… Advice to Senior Management: be oblivious of whats going on No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good start off job

Team Member (Current Employee) Thornton, CO (US)

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros: The employees are friendly and easy to get along and the managers is great to work with. For someone who just started to work for… Cons: It can become very busy and stressful. More

There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!