Panda Express
www.pandaexpress.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work for if you love what you're doing and you work hard.

Network Administrator (Current Employee)
Rosemead, CA (US)

I have been working at Panda Express full-time for less than a year

ProsNice gym, discounts, plenty of learning opportunities and classes, stock options, 401k, health/dental/vision, team building events, halloween contest, easter celebration, leadership conferences in hawaii, nice coworkers.

ConsAlmost everyone was hired as a temp or contractor at some point. They will evaluate you for a long period of time before they hire you. You have to prove yourself that you're worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful when you say we have a safe and empowering environment. Not everyone on the senior management team are open to take criticism. Stop the micromanaging!

Terrible company to work for.

General Manager (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Starting pay for GM is $43,000. Slightly above industry average. However,… Cons: Very, very long hours. Expected to work 14 hours shifts 4 days a week and only getting 1 day off. Average work hours per week… Advice to Senior Management: Do the right thing and tell the truth and not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My work experience with Panda Express

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good bonus program,free meal when working ,make your own schedule Cons: Promises made never delivered,nothing is never enough for senior management,poor… Advice to Senior Management: be oblivious of whats going on No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panda Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panda Express CEO Andrew Cherng. All reviews posted anonymously by Panda Express employees.