Panda Express

www.pandaexpress.com

Great for part-time

Pros

The pay is usually above minimum wage which is great, food is free on breaks, and the company tries to uphold to their values.

Cons

Working the front is easy but working BOH can be really hectic. Managers expect way too much from the employees at times. Additional training programs are constantly "recommended" by superiors. Overall working part-time can be great but I wouldn't recommend staying with the company too long.

Try to uphold the values that you promote. Stop nitpicking and criticizing at every little detail and tell us that we did a good job once in a while.

Other reviews for Panda Express

This company does not care about their employees

Current Employee - Counter Help  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Counter Help in Tempe, AZ (US)

Pros

could not find any pros...

Cons

bad caring about employees' concerns.

Need to be more efficient.

Pretty Decent Summer Job

Pros

I was hired at a newly opened Panda Express to work only for my summer vacation as a university student. Pay was as expected and I received free meals. I'd always wanted to work in food service at least once, so this was my opportunity to do so. Got along well with my managers and coworkers.

Cons

Fairly intensive work initially, although as I got more used to work there, that wasn't a big deal. Restaurant was newly opened, so we were somewhat understaffed. Occasionally, there were lulls in activity during the day without many customers to serve.

There are newer employer reviews for Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!