Papa John's

www.papajohns.com

A decent amount of stress with not so great compensation. It's a "job".

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Auburn, AL (US)

ProsCoworkers... well some of them. Free pizza until you get tired of it. I've also got some interesting stories over my period of time with the company.

ConsI worked at a pretty high volume store in a college town so it could get intense at times. Not all stores are like mine. The cons of the job are pretty much the same with any management job in the foodservice industry including dealing with less than intelligent customers, babysitting some whiny coworkers, and not getting paid enough to make it seem worthwhile.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe at the store just a little more and be a little better about disseminating information. The store manager gets a bonus if certain goals are met, which at our store they often are, but assistant managers have no incentives like that yet we're running the store the most. Some incentives for performance would be nice.

Racist.

Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Papa John's part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Nothing is a pro at all. Cons: Racist. Not friendly to non minorities. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fantastic Coworkers, Alright Management

Shift Manager (Current Employee) El Paso, TX (US)

I have been working at Papa John's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of my coworkers have become some of my best… Cons: Outside of the store, the area supervisors tended to have unrealistic goals… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open-minded. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Papa John's.

Worked for Papa John's? Contribute to the Community!