PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Very good benefits at this job

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Melbourne, FL (US)
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Melbourne, FL (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company has standards that are easy to follow

Cons

You work alot of holidays

2081 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

not a family oriented place to work show me the money

Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Braintree, MA (US)
    Current Employee - RSR Route Sales Representative in Braintree, MA (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

no real pros just a job

Cons

show me the money is all they care about if not they will write you up and discipline you for not selling enough always want more when the shelves are already full but dont stale any product force the product down the consumers throat .HOW NICE IS THAT

let rsr do there job and maybe we will all make money and a better place to work

Give up your family, friends, life, and mental /physical health. Say hello to stress, anxiety, and burnout.

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros

Exciting brands, top CPG company that looks good on your resume. Employee events and volunteer opportunities. Pay is ok, co-workers are pleasant, summer and winter hours, employee resource groups.

Cons

No work-life balance, long hours 60-70 hours per week (i.e. getting emails at 2am is common and working on Sunday is basically mandatory to try to manage workload). Unreasonable expectations in a sink or swim culture where talented people are being setup for failure and burnout. Every man/woman for themselves, trial by fire vs. proper training (no training at all, figure it out yourself environment). Movement and promotions are all about who you know (and suck-up to). Pay is sub-par considering the time and energy you put in. Benefits are ok, healthcare plan should be better (be prepared to pay a lot more out of pocket compared to other companies). Basically, take a beating for a couple years then get out.

We are stretched way too thin, workload has to be more balanced. Work life balance is important, employees don’t live to work, we work to live. Be respectful to employees, show appreciation for their contributions, and hard work. Train managers to lead, support, and develop their employees. Create a supportive and nurturing environment for employees. All managers should have hands on training on how to be effective, supportive, and how to use appropriate communication skills. Managers should also be evaluated by their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo