PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com

Sweatshop with poor IT leadership

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsThe pay's good. If you're hourly, you'll make a killing.

ConsPoor management, from front-line to senior management. No willingness to improve the environment. Too many sacred cows. It's not what you know, it's how much you brown nose. If you're incompetent but suck up, you'll go far. Don't ever go to HR about manager quality, or ethics issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the failed ITIL model. The only way things get done is if the ITIL structure is circumvented. Clean house of the management layer and start over.

Cannot handle experienced talent, shrinking business

Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Purchase, NY (US)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice people for the most part Cons: Organization as a whole does not invest in their people, and cannot manage talent. The industry is shrinking and my… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire MBAs. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manufacturing Director

Manufacturing Director (Current Employee) Johannesburg (South Africa)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: High Growth People centric High Margins Massive capital investment Cons: Poor system and processes Low compensation More
There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!