PharmaNet/i3
www.pharmanet-i3.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

A reasonably good company to start your career in Clinical Solutions.

Associate Statistical Programmer (Current Employee)
Pune

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for less than a year

ProsRefreshingly wide scope of work. Every department is very unique in its own way. Definitely will be satisfied with the work that is provided. Work / life balance was never an issue for me per se but some of my colleagues do complain about excessive work. Leave is provided at request without any problems 21PL + 7CL + 7SL a year. 30 leaves can be carry forwarded to the next year.

ConsHR related support is one of the poorest in my nascent career. It seems the management is at the mercy of the HR people and the IT department. May be I am being harsh here. But that is definitely a con. Salary hikes only once in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look into HR policy.

Unstable,health degrading, commuting hell, donkey work with processes having under graded technology utilizing abilities

Associate Data Manager (Current Employee)
Mumbai

I have been working at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for more than a year

Pros: good compensation benefits, travel and food allowances for over time,… Cons: culture, environment both physical as well as organisational, allocation of monotonousness, single domain work, to conclude, you dance on pin's head like donkey… Advice to Senior Management: Training, Fun activities, don't treat clients as your God. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointed manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PharmaNet/i3 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice co-workers, flexible work schedules. Paid ok. Cons: Some managers are good, some are really bad. Be careful. Advice to Senior Management: There will be big problem if the lower level management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PharmaNet/i3.

Worked for PharmaNet/i3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PharmaNet/i3 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PharmaNet/i3 CEO Raymond Hill. All reviews posted anonymously by PharmaNet/i3 employees.