Pharmaceutical Product Development

There are newer employer reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development

so boring

Current Employee - QA Executive in Dehra Dūn
Current Employee - QA Executive in Dehra Dūn

I have been working at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (less than an year)

Pros

finencial problm and for experiance

Cons

very difficult work ,,timing limit

dont torchr on junior level

304 Other Employee Reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development (View Most Recent)

Good place to start to get statistical experience in pharma.

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I learned a lot in my first year. The people I reported to directly were great mentors. I was able to work on a wide variety of study designs.

Cons

The workload was extremely high, but that may have been due at least in part to the one-off project I was working on. Promotions seemed to be almost entirely based on years of service and not merit.

Used to be a good company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC (US)

I have been working at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility to work from home, as long as I got my time in I didn't have to work a set 8-5 schedule, decent benefits

Cons

This used to be a great company to work for with a positive outlook however recently all that seems to matter is profit. That has come at a cost of poor quality, low employee morale, high turnover rates, and a poorly trained and inexperienced new staff. The company is sending most work overseas and laying off experienced, quality workers. Also the salaries are not competitive for this industry.

Work life balance needs to change, employees need to feel more valued and understand that sending work overseas will greatly impact the quality of our product for clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Pharmaceutical Product Development