Pharmaceutical Product Development

www.ppdi.com

PPD

Commercial Analyst (Current Employee) Wilmington, NC (US)

ProsI think PPD is a great company for those who are starting out in the CRO industry. As long as you're willing to work hard, it'll be a rewarding experience that offers a tremendous amount of insight about the operations of a leading CRO.

ConsThere's very high employee turnover, but that's true of the industry as a whole. Many competitors offer higher salaries with the ability to work from home more frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher pay for employees, especially those who've stayed with the company for years. More equal distribution of the work-load, as it's not uncommon to see employees leaving at 7 PM and logging back on to finish work at home.

a fast pace, interesting working place

Senior Research Scientist (Former Employee) Middleton, WI (US)

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: peoples are friendly, new things to learn daily. stable work… Cons: no rewarding for hard workers. the more work you do… Advice to Senior Management: need to have something to check management also. most business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of travel, a little too heavy on the detail over content, but no big complaints.

CRA II (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Pharmaceutical Product Development full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy to move up; good benefits; flexible schedule. Cons: Constant travel is wearing. Not sure that the emphasis they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pharmaceutical Product Development.

Worked for Pharmaceutical Product Development? Contribute to the Community!