Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Overall, it was a positive experience

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsGreat opportunity to learn office services from the mailroom out. Good for someone with customer service experience and attitude, but not much training.

ConsUnclear expeectations, when a site goes, the process from a worker's end can be a bit erratic, off-putting and demoralizing. Insurance is a high cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarify processes and expectation, Revisit the cancellation of employee perks that were cancelled. Seek better insurance structure.

WORKING FOR PITNEY BOWES WILL BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Pomona, CA (US)

I have been working at Pitney Bowes full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benes but with most companys you pay for your… Cons: All the managers lye to you to get you in the door. They do this because they know that most people won't last longer than… Advice to Senior Management: Be truthful when hiring someone. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Well focused and Open Employee finds No managerial support and encouragement

Territory Account Manager- FULL LINE (Former Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Pitney Bowes full-time for more than a year

Pros: High level of responsibility and accountability extended. Technical training was… Cons: Lack of proper managerial support and understanding for a remote office which covered a geographical area the size of France. Service techs were scattered by… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in new blood to marketing and management that are NOT previously from the competition that went belly up and weren't leaders in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pitney Bowes.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!