Polo Ralph Lauren
www.ralphlauren.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Perfect for adding to a resume but not a place with opportunity for advancement.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
Vail, CO (US)

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

ProsBenefit package was amazing and the experience is also good for future preparation in retail. There is opportunity to delve into all areas of a business.

ConsThe company maintains an iron grip on all upper management position and many of the people have had their jobs for years this prevents up and coming management to remain stagnant and not able to advance to future levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to recognize those overachieving individuals and remember that a tenured team is not always the best team to take the company to the next level.

Great place to work if you don't have any bills

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros: Nice discount if you like wearing their brand Cons: Low pay..started me off with minimum wage even with my years of experience Everybody besides… Advice to Senior Management: Give the associates more hours and try to more competitive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great while a student and great if you're willing to commit to your sales business

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Polo Ralph Lauren

Pros: nice people great standard for work ethic great business techniques to learn for self… Cons: customers can be rude at times, expected to do too much… Advice to Senior Management: there needs to be a better connection between corporate and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren.

Worked for Polo Ralph Lauren? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Polo Ralph Lauren reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Polo Ralph Lauren CEO Ralph Lauren. All reviews posted anonymously by Polo Ralph Lauren employees.