There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Gratifying and Rewarding lifestyle at Power!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Power Home Remodeling Group, is unlike any other job I've ever worked in the past. Here, it's encouraged that you be successful, and its not really about what you do everyday in the company its more about where you're going. We're all about growth, we're always growing. I have the ability to be financially free because I'm compensated based on the effort that I put into this job. Luckily our success is never limited, and we have unlimited earning potential. Great working enviroment, and the people you work with are great, amd we become more of like a tight knit group of friends that I hang out with outside of work also. The company really appreciates their employees, and I feel lucky to be a part of that.

Cons

The hours are demanding, and the work is some what physical but very rewarding.

327 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Crap with sprinkles on it

Former Employee - Field Marketer  in  Melville, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY (US)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is good 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes its like 775

And co workers can be cool

You get decent training

Cons

The hours, prepare to give away your social life to this job you get to the office at 10 and have meeting till 12 then go door to door asking people to get a "free estimate" untill 8 or 9 at night then you go back to the office and have to bullcrap around with the vp for another hour

The selfishness of the managers they dont care how many appointments are set in their van as long as every one sets 1 they still get their bonus

Its is hard to bonus it all comes down to the sales person to do a good job so you can bonus

You work in the rain Extreme heat or snow.

If your haveing a good week you may hear a good job if you are doing bad you will deff hear about it

They lie to you in the interview they dont tell you its door to door job with long hours

Stop being friends with the employees and acctually be a manager, stop giving special treatment to the butt kissers

Annoying door to door sales with little room for growth

Former Employee - Field Marketer  in  Chester, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Chester, PA (US)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Young/fun atmosphere
    - Management actually cares about employees
    - Solid training

Cons

- Door to door sales for long hours all year round
    - Little room for moving up (I'd assume there are more opportunities in newer branches)
    - Hours suck (usually 11 - 7 plus ~ 2 weekend days a month)
    - Poor pay - incentives/bonuses very difficult to earn
    - Constant rejection - people treat you're inhuman occasionally

I think management has a pretty good handle on selling the job to new employees and keeping a steady inflow of marketers due to the high turnover rate. I'd suggest making more reasonable goals for bonuses but in my experience they have gotten progressively more difficult to obtain.

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!