There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Current Employee - Improvement Manager
Current Employee - Improvement Manager

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it for 25+ years. The employees are (or were) passionate about what they do when not fearing for their jobs. People subscribe to the work hard play hard mentality and have fun with the people around them. I absolutely love visiting clients and help them give better care.

Cons

3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces the employees with those who they worked with in the past (truth be told, like any other corporation). We now have more Vice Presidents than one can count and not enough people to do the job. A constant revolving door where employees work in fear of losing their job with No bonuses. No one questions a decision because they are afraid they will be replaced, but we somehow are supposed to think innovatively.

Our core business is satisfaction surveys but we haven't had an employee survey in 2 years, I assume because leadership either knows how unhappy people are or that ignorant they think we are satisfied (and exactly why I am posting on here).

Since I started its a completely different place.

Advice to Management

People will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every once in awhile. Go back to listening to customers and quit replacing good people with "your guys" as you've labeled them. Our people and customers will gladly tell you what you want to know, just listen to their needs.

reviews filtered by

Great new leadership! Quickly moving us in the right direction.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great new leadership team. They quickly identified the opportunities for us to continue to grow this fantastic company.

Cons

Quick growth is tough for those who are adverse to change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the constant communication with the associates.

Great company to work for.

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros

Great professional opportunities in patient satisfaction.

Cons

Travel can be a bit much.