Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Prosco-workers and middle management are very supportive

ConsNew senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us are now expected to be on call 24/7 and in the office until west coast business hours end....which is past dinner time for our families - for those of us with college degrees it shouldn't be a surprise that we are dissatisfied with being expected to work retail hours like this. No more bonuses and funds for celebrations have been given away to unfamiliar charities. Not cool.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left, but all of our data we've collected for our clients says a high turnover and dissatisfied employees equal dissatisfied clients and decreased revenue...perhaps we need to practice what we preach?

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Improvement Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it… Cons: 3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces… Advice to Senior Management: People will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was… Cons: I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree.… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.