Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Change is for the best

South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

ProsPress Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

ConsChange isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: co-workers and middle management are very supportive Cons: New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us… Advice to Senior Management: You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The emperor has no clothes

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: The mission of the company- to help improve healthcare -… Cons: The company began its freefall in the first quarter of this year when the latest management took the reins. Executive staff were terminated and the… Advice to Senior Management: Change is good. But changing things just to change is ignorant. Take some time to learn about a company, its dynamics, strengths and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.