There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

The culture is awful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We used to have a great culture in our department; good people to work with.

Cons

There have been recent layoffs. Everyone who's left is demoralized and most employees don't believe in this company any longer.

Nothing that hasn't already been said here - but the new CEO and his buddies are not going to listen.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Sad to see so many exceptional people be so marginalized

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

If we can execute we have an extraordinary mission.

Cons

Talented, dedicated people both new and old are exhausted, demoralized, afraid to speak up and suffering from the fractured communication of the new c-suite. Even strong and seasoned executives are wary of public humiliation. critical decisions are being made without complete information - but the bullying and disdain of the CEO is a strong deterrent to collaboration.

Understand that words and tone matter. Most PG employees, even the executives are not independently wealthy - the work they do at press ganey is how they support their families. The new culture seems to revolve around the ceo's mood: don't make him mad, stay out of his line of fire.

Once an enjoyable workplace has become not so enjoyable after all

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

co-workers and middle management are very supportive

Cons

New senior leadership has brought an east-coast attitude to business to midwest family life - the two are like oil and water. Some of us are now expected to be on call 24/7 and in the office until west coast business hours end....which is past dinner time for our families - for those of us with college degrees it shouldn't be a surprise that we are dissatisfied with being expected to work retail hours like this. No more bonuses and funds for celebrations have been given away to unfamiliar charities. Not cool.

You may not think that the satisfaction of employees is important and that you can just hire more people to replace those who have left, but all of our data we've collected for our clients says a high turnover and dissatisfied employees equal dissatisfied clients and decreased revenue...perhaps we need to practice what we preach?

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!