Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Mismanage it and they will leave...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

ProsI worked for a couple years at PG with the best and most productive team of software developers I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my 20+ year career, but they have all left PG in the last 3-6 months. Clearly a few cronies of the new CEO are very happy and are being taken care of 'like family'.

ConsWhen people are asked for their input and then are ignored, they tend to leave. When they have little or no control over their work processes, they tend to leave. When they are not given the tools to do the job and are distracted from their work by constant shifts in direction and are then maligned for being poor producers, they tend to leave.

We had teams that delivered great product on time, every time for several years before this executive team came in. Now ALL but a very few have left. About 15 of 20 team members in our office have left by their own choice. 5-10% turnover with new management is normal. 75% turnover is BAD management! (Unless they wanted us to leave...? They could have just asked nicely.)

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a VERY good 'story' for the board and investors! It will be extremely dificult to deliver on promises when your best people are leaving, so your best hope is probably a good snow job. Start treating your employees with respect and understand that they probably know how to do their jobs better than you do, so trust them.

The culture is awful

South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We used to have a great culture in our department;… Cons: There have been recent layoffs. Everyone who's left is demoralized… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing that hasn't already been said here - but the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sad to see so many exceptional people be so marginalized

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: If we can execute we have an extraordinary mission. Cons: Talented, dedicated people both new and old are exhausted, demoralized, afraid to speak up and suffering from the fractured communication of the new c-suite. Even… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that words and tone matter. Most PG employees, even the executives are not independently wealthy - the work they do at press ganey is… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.